Be worried – us marine scientists are officially taking over the internet. I’m super excited to announce the launch of Deep Sea News on Pinterest.
We’re still working out the kinks…and trust us, these new things can get pretty kinky (#TWSS). Bear with us as we build up our visual smorgasbord, and be sure to check out our initial smattering of pinboards:
- Invertebrate Love – All invertebrate pictures, all the time
- Giant Squid – This board needs no explanation
- Habitats of the Deep – Showcasing what the deep sea actually looks like; it ain’t all mud plains!
- Gadgets & Gear – Because “every now and then you just need to stare at some cold hard steel”
- Waves + Fluds = Physics, baby! – All the physical oceanography goodness you ever wanted
- Let’s get it on – Come on, what would DSN be without a Pinterest board on marine sex?
- Fish, sharks, and marine mammals – Well someone needs to grow a backbone around here.
- Marine research bucket list – A personal board for us Deeplings, to showcase our most wished-for research questions and field sites
- The ocean…from SPAAAACE! – Satellite images of the ocean are so awesome that they need their own board.
- Drink up me harties – A board about beer and other tipples we drink while blogging
- Conservation & Conversation – Upcoming events, breaking news, viral content