Yep, this is how we do it. Every morning and night:
And what are these fish to excited about? Perhaps the pickings of an awesome fishbowl cocktail, complete with swedish gummy fish! This recipe is from tablespoon.com, and can be found along with great pictures here.
- 10 ounces vodka
- 10 ounces coconut rum
- 6 ounces Blue Curacao liqueur
- 12 ounces sweet-and-sour mix
- 20 ounces pineapple juice
- 32 ounces lemon- lime soda
- blue food coloring, if desired
- 3 small fishbowls (each holding 4-5 cups volume)
- 1 box (6 oz) Nerds candy
- 12-16 Swedish fish candies
- fruit slices (3 each, lemon, lime and orange)
- 9 drinking straws
- Mix liquors, sweet-and-sour mix, pineapple juice and soda in a large container. Cover tightly and refrigerate until ready to serve
- To serve, divide the Nerds candy between the three fishbowls and place at the bottom of the bowl.
- Add ice. Arrange the fish around the outside of the fishbowls – use the ice to hold them against the sides.
- Carefully add the punch mixture, dividing equally. Top with the fruit slices and straws.
- Top with a little lemon-lime soda, for bubbly-ness.